Spirit of Humanity is an excellent platform for charitable organizations to showcase their work and receive recognition and feedback from CSR professionals, industry leaders and other esteemed jury members.
NGOs, charitable organizations and trusts registered in India on or before 1st April 2014
Winners of Spirit of Humanity award in the last 3 years cannot re-apply in the same category
Saving and caring for animals and birds
Meeting children’s nutritional & housing needs, providing counselling and allied support
• Education • Livelihood • Equipment donation • Infrastructure support • Counselling • Health
• Formal education • Non-formal education • Informal education
Protecting the interests of communities with respect to the environment
• Protection & welfare • Abuse prevention • Knowledge sharing
• Primary/ secondary/ tertiary care • Health education/awareness • Health crisis management during disasters
Equipping the needy, especially the youth and women, with skills for employment or self-employment
• Sports for development • Sports for livelihood
• Decision making • Money management • Domestic violence prevention • Anti-trafficking
*Final award categories for the National Round will be decided by the event organizers and process advisors.
For NGOs qualifying to the National Round , Americares provides
Registrations are currently closed.
To start your application, click here and register your organization. Please make sure you enter a valid email address while registering your NGO.
You can apply to more than one category only if you run different programs related to the application categories. E.g. An organization’s program which is focused on health can be nominated under Health category, whereas another program focused on Women Empowerment by the same organization can be nominated for Women Empowerment category.
One program cannot be nominated in more than one category. E.g. A program for livelihood of disabled girls cannot be nominated under Livelihood, Disability and Girl Child categories.